Perry + Associates is looking for creative and talented individuals to join our team!
Perry and Associates Inc. (P+A) is looking for two motivated, talented individuals to join our team! We are seeking landscape architects with 1- 4 years of related experience who are creative, enthusiastic about their craft and looking to grow as a professional.
P+A offers exposure to a diverse range of projects, in a team environment. Successful candidates will be involved in all aspects of project development from concept design through to implementation.
- Strong written, graphic and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Vectorworks
- A university degree in landscape architecture or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience in the technical aspects of design including planting, grading and construction specifications are an asset
- A desire to work collaboratively on a high performing team
- Producing conceptual and technical drawings
- Assisting in the development of design guidelines, precedent packages and studies including document layout and assembly
- Assisting with construction administration
- Participating in project meetings and site reviews
- Performing project related organizational and administrative duties
We are an office of 12 dedicated landscape architects, designers and staff that strive to create interesting and meaningful spaces across a wide range of projects, including site design, urban design and the planning of new communities.
Based in the Mount Pleasant neighbourhood of Vancouver, our collaborative approach to project design extends into our studio culture with a fun and friendly atmosphere that reinforces an open and easy dialogue between team members and our collaborators. We offer competitive wages, benefits, career mentoring, and LARE exam support. Though many of our staff are currently working from home, we hope to soon re-establish the social aspects of our office including Friday socials, office birthday lunches and team building adventures.
How to Apply
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please submit your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org by Oct 24th.
Thank you for your interest! We will be in contact with selected candidates.