Perry + Associates is looking for creative and talented new graduates and summers interns to join our team!
We are currently seeking to fill two open positions at P+A including one full time position for a new graduate or someone just starting their career as well as a summer intern opportunity from May to the end of August 2023. P+A offers exposure to a diverse range of projects that is supported by a collaborative team environment. The successful candidates will be involved in all aspects of project development from concept design to implementation.
- Strong written, graphic, and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with CAD drafting software
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud
- An in progress or completed University Degree in Landscape Architecture, B. ENDS or B.DES
- A desire to work collaboratively with a high performing team
- Producing conceptual and technical drawings
- Assisting with concept and design development, graphic layout and technical document and drawing preparation
- Assisting with day-to-day construction administration tasks
- Participating in project meetings and site reviews
- Involvement in project related organizational and administrative duties.
Located at Main and Broadway, our team of dedicated landscape architects, designers and staff strive to create meaningful spaces across a wide range of interesting project types and scales. Our collaborative approach to project design extends into our studio culture with a fun and friendly atmosphere that reinforces an open and easy dialogue between team members and our collaborators.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please submit your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 7th, 2023
Thank you for your interest! We will be in contact with selected candidates.