Perry + Associates is looking for creative and talented individuals to join our team!
We are seeking candidates with 0 – 2 years’ experience who are enthusiastic about their craft and looking to grow in a supportive and dynamic office. P+A offers exposure to a diverse range of projects supported by a collaborative team environment. Successful candidates will be involved in all aspects of project development from concept design through to implementation.
- Strong written, graphic, and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with CAD drafting software with experience using Vectorworks being an asset
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud
- A University Degree in Landscape Architecture or equivalent
- A keen interest in improving skills in all technical aspects of design including planting, grading, and construction detailing and specifications
- A desire to work collaboratively on a high performing team
- Producing conceptual and technical drawings
- Assisting with the development of design guidelines, precedent image packages and studies including document layout and assembly
- Assisting with day to day construction administration tasks
- Participating in project meetings and site reviews
- Project related organizational and administrative duties
We are an office of 9 dedicated landscape architects, designers and staff that strive to create interesting and meaningful spaces across a wide range projects which include site design, urban design and the planning of new communities. Based in the Mount Pleasant neighbourhood of Vancouver, our collaborative approach to project design extends into our studio culture with a fun and friendly atmosphere that reinforces an open and easy dialogue between team members and our collaborators. We offer competitive wages, benefits, career mentoring, and LARE exam support. Though many of our staff are currently working from home, we hope to soon re-establish the social aspects of our office including Friday socials, office lunches and team building adventures.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please submit your resume and portfolio to email@example.com by February 26th, 2021.
Thank you for your interest! We will be in contact with selected candidates.