Perry + Associates (P+A) is looking for motivated, talented individuals to join our team!
We are seeking junior and intermediate landscape architects who are creative, enthusiastic about their craft and looking to grow. P+A offers exposure to a diverse range of projects, in a team environment. Successful candidates will be involved in all aspects of project development from concept design through to implementation.
- Strong written, graphic and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Vectorworks
- A university degree in landscape architecture or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience in the technical aspects of design including planting, grading and construction specifications are an asset
- A desire to work collaboratively on a high performing team
- Producing conceptual and technical drawings
- Assisting in the development of design guidelines, precedent packages and studies including document layout and assembly
- Assisting with construction administration
- Participating in project meetings and site reviews
- Project related organizational and administrative duties
P+A is a full-service landscape architecture and site-planning firm based in the South Granville neighbourhood, of Vancouver, British Columbia. The range of our experience gained over 35 years of consulting includes the full spectrum of landscape architecture from site design to urban design and the planning of new communities. We strive to keep a balance between developer driven work, institutional and public realm projects and urban design.
P+A is also a great place to work with a friendly office culture. We care about our people and offer competitive wages, career mentoring, educational outings, birthday lunches and Friday office socials.
How to Apply
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please submit your resume and portfolio to email@example.com by September 1st, 2017. Thank you for your interest! We will be in contact with selected candidates.