Perry + Associates is looking for a motivated and talented Administrative Assistant to join our team this summer!
The ideal candidate will have experience providing high level administrative support.
- Excellent organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Trustworthy with and a high level of discretion required
- Self motivated, able to work independently and with a team
- Ability to multi-task, superior time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Provide high level administrative support to 3 Partners and Office Manager
- Assist with the day to day running of office
- Preparation of proposals, documents and letters
- Preparation of marketing material
- Maintain website and promotional images
- Maintenance of project databases and project files
- Answer phones, field calls, receive clients
- Assist in Invoicing and accounting
- 37.5 hours per week (Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm)
- Flexibility is required, overtime may occasionally be required
- Benefits after 3-month probation, paid over time, Friday socials
How to Apply
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please submit your resume and portfolio to email@example.com. Thank you for your interest! We will be in contact with selected candidates.